- 100 ML Water
- 2 1/2 tsp Glycerin
- Approximately 50 ML of Aloe Juice Or Witch Hazel
- 2 1/2 tsp BTMS-50
- 2 1/2 tsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Beeswax
- 2 1/2 tsp Shea Butter
- 1/2 tsp Essential Oil of your choice
The mixture will thicken as it cools. If it seems a bit thin, do not be alarmed.
The water and oils must be heated separately, but kept at the same temperature when mixing, this is why the double boiler method is helpful.
- Add water to the cup till you reach the 200 mark.
- Add 2 1/2 teaspoons of glycerin to the jar.
- Pour in Aloe Juice or Witch Hazel till the jar is filled to 150 ml
- Pour cup contents into the bottom of the boiler.
Add to the top of the Boiler
- Add BTMS-50
- Add Grapeseed Oil
- Add Shea Butter
- Mix till clear
Once everything is heated, slowly pour the water in with the oils blend well. Pour this in to the mason jar and allow to cool. Then add the Essential Oils.