- 100 ML Water
- 2 1/2 tsp Glycerin
- Approximately 50 ML of Aloe Juice Or Witch Hazel
- 2 1/2 tsp BTMS-50
- 2 1/2 tsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1 1/4 tsp Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed
- 1/4 tsp Provitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- 1/2 tsp Essential Oil of your choice
The mixture will thicken as it cools. If it seems a bit thin, do not be alarmed.
The water and oils must be heated separately, but kept at the same temperature when mixing, this is why the double boiler method is helpful.
- Add water to the measuring cup till you reach the 100 mark.
- Add 2 1/2 teaspoons of glycerin to the cup.
- Pour in Aloe Juice or Witch Hazel till the cup is filled to 150 ml
- Pour contents into the bottom of the boiler.
Add to the top of the Boiler
- Add BTMS-50
- Add Grapeseed Oil
- Mix till clear
Once everything is heated, slowly pour the water in with the oils blend well. Pour this in to the mason jar and allow to cool. Then add the Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, and the Essential Oils.